You will absolutely love 2120 Great Ridge Parkway! A Parade of Homes Silver Medal award winning home.
|View the Tour|
SOLD in 3 DAYS with MULTIPLE OFFERS!
Start off with the fact that this 3 bedroom 2.5 bath home is an EnergyStar® rated home. Unlike most builder energy efficient programs, the EnergyStar® program means an independent third party was paid to inspect and certify that the builder built a home guaranteed to save you money on your utility bills. Most builders don't build EnergyStar® homes because of the additional cost and third-party inspections throughout the building process. None of the builders working in Briar Chapel currently offer EnergyStar® homes at this price point.
Understanding the Home Energy Rating System
A HERS Index Score can tell you much about a home you are thinking of buying. Heating, cooling and water heating constitute the largest cost of homeownership outside of the mortgage loan. The HERS Index Score will tell you how well the home performs energy-wise.
The lower the number, the more energy efficient the home. The U.S. Department of Energy has determined that a typical resale home scores 130 on the HERS Index. The average home built today has a HERS Index Score of 100. This home is nearly 40% more energy efficient than most new homes built today based on its HERS Index Score of 61. Energy saving features include Zip Panel Sheathing, reflective roof barrier, Tankless gas hot water, LED lighting, argon filled windows and advanced framing techniques and more.
• Screened in rear porch overlooks your private, peaceful and super attractive fenced "Courtyard" style back yard with extensive patio area and raised garden beds. Raised covered front porch offers beautiful sunrise and sunset views.
• Home has an excellent floor plan; all living space is maximized. Main level features site finished hardwood floors, timeless and elegant, while 9' high ceilings on both floors create a wonderfully spacious impression.
• Shiplap fireplace wall. The full mantle is the perfect spot to showcase your holiday and special occasion cards and decorations.
• Walk-in frameless Master Bathroom shower and full tile surround. You'll appreciate the dual vanities
• Tile floor in guest bath
• Gourmet Kitchen with honed Granite countertops, tile backsplash and under counter lighting, gas stove, SS 3-Door refrigerator. Classic Shaker style cabinets feature clean simple lines. Functioning "Barn" style door hides the private office space just off the kitchen.
• Ideally located less than ½ block from Great Meadows Park. Easy access to hike/bike trails, sport courts, etc. Move in ready, all appliances and Ring security door bell included.
Contact us at 919-451-7868 or send an email to arrange a showing or for additional information.