|Avg. Days On Market||164|
Property Types (active listings)
Browse all of the current real estate listings below or keep reading to learn more about homes for sale in Apex and what it's like to live there.
Search Homes For Sale In Apex, NC
|All Listings||$100,000 - $200,000||$200,000 - $300,000|
|$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000||$500,000 - $600,000|
|$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000||$800,000 - $900,000|
|$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|
Apex Homes For Sale
Single family homes for sale in Apex average just around $450,000. While the average age of resale homes in the area is around 20 years, in the past few years Apex like much of the Research Triangle area has seen a boom in new construction. There's quite the variety of offerings in these listings, with something to match every preference and price point.
Living In Apex, NC
Apex is located within Wake County. Originally named for being the highest point on the Chatham Railroad between Richmond VA and Jacksonville Fl. Today Apex is a bustling town where there's always something to do. There's been tremendous growth throughout the area and Apex is no exception. Located almost exactly in between the Research Triangle Park and the developing Chatham Park, Apex will continue to add numerous fine dining, shopping and entertainment/arts offerings.
Apex has received numerous awards in the past decade including:
- #1 City for Housing Construction Permits Issued in 2018, per capita; Governing Magazine (March, 2019)
- #1 Fastest Growing Suburb in the United States; Realtor.com (June, 2018)
- #10 Suburban Hotspot in the United States; Realtor.com (February, 2017)
- #3 Best Suburb to Live in NC; Niche (January, 2017)
- 6th Safest City in North Carolina; CreditDonkey (February, 2016)
- Best Places to Live: #1 in America; Time/Money Magazine (August, 2015)
- #2 Best City in NC to get a Job, Zippia (June, 2015)
- 4th Safest Place to Live in North Carolina; Movoto.com (January, 2015)
- Best Places to Live: #9 in America, and #1 in North Carolina; CNN/Money Magazine (August, 2013)
- #3 Best Place to Move To, Forbes.com (July 2009)
- Top 100 Places to Live, RelocateAmerica.com (April 2009)
Many people relocate specifically to Apex for it's top notch public schools, others to retire and enjoy a milder climate with myriad golfing, boating, biking and hiking opportunities. Apex is just a couple of hours from the mountains and just over an hour to the coast.
Browse Other Apex Pages
Would you like more information about some of the homes for sale in Apex? Contact us online or call our office at(919) 451-7868 for more information about these homes and others. Want to see one of these homes for yourself? We'd be happy to arrange a showing and to discuss your options.
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.